Electronic Voucher or Value Distribution (EVD)
The ATX Electronic Voucher or Value Distribution (EVD) solution is a simple, cost-effective means of electronically distributing virtual vouchers for a variety of applications including pay TV, prepaid mobile recharge, prepaid electricity vouchers, etc.
Aside from clear logistical benefits, operators can also enhance their offer to customers, providing competitive recharge methods both within and outside their home networks.
Who can use it?
How does Electronic Voucher Distribution work?
This eVoucher system employs electronic distribution channels to provide virtual vouchers to merchants and agents via an EFT/POS terminal, web portal, or mobile app. Vouchers can be delivered on demand, or downloaded and stored in the terminal for later sale. The prepaid operator maintains control over the products available to each dealer, and the margins available for each product. Prepaid PINs are encrypted for storage on the system and are not visible to system users. A full audit trail is maintained providing historical information for every transaction and all user activity.
What is in our offer?
- Electronic distribution of a variety of prepaid products such as gift cards, prepaid debit cards, and vouchers for electricity, gas, airtime, calling cards, internet and others
- EFT/POS, POS, web portal and handset initiated transactions prepaid or postpaid accounts
- Real-time or batch operations
Why ATX Electronic Voucher or Value Distribution Solution?
In adopting the ATX Electronic Voucher or Value Distribution solution, operators can realize benefits such as:
- Significant cost reductions from the elimination of printing, distribution and storage of physical vouchers
- Greater availability and accessibility of stock
- Centralized accounting and voucher distribution systems
- Flexible introduction of new denominations to target emerging market trends and segments
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of business performance
- Provide stock guarantees to retailers, increasing retailer satisfaction
- Reduced transaction cost
- Reduced risk of fraud and theft
- Adaptable to voucher-less online recharge of a variety of prepaid accounts