Join us on Mission Incredible
Home . ATX Career . Devops-Engineer
DevOps Engineer - Payment Systems
For Local Malaysians only
About the role:The DevOps Engineer develops our support team procedures and strategies for new systems, networks, operating systems and new applications as well as providing the support to the ongoing deployed base of the Company payment platforms. You will be required to solve problems and provide technical expertise and direction in support of our payment system infrastructure. The job involves you using your knowledge, skills and experience to introduce process improvements, and new approaches to problem diagnosis.
Responsibilites:1. Develop support team procedures and strategies for new systems, networks, operating systems and new applications as well as providing the support to the ongoing deployed base of the Company’s payment platforms.
2. Provide complex systems support and problem resolution for high volume payment system environments.
3. System implementations and builds.
4. Support ticket documentation, diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolution including documenting processes and fixes.
5. Analysing environments/systems, applications, data, system processes, business processes, and performance.
6. Provide Platform solution testing, Product testing and user guidance and documentation.
7. Responsible for working to timelines and ensuring that any expected deviation to these timelines is communicated at the earliest possible opportunity. All activity is to be documented and communicated using Company support systems.
Requirements:1. A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification and subsequent training in networking, security and database administration.
2. Minimum 5 -8 years working experience in the related field with mission critical systems support particularly with experience in high volume payment systems supporting voucher creation, management and distribution.
3. Operation systems knowledge of Unix (SUSE/RHEL), OSX and Windows. 4. Experience with cloud providers and technologies such as Amazon Web Services / IBM Softlayer.
5. Excellent knowledge of Informix and good knowledge of other database systems (especially Informix / Oracle / Mysql).
6. Knowledge of programming languages (Java, PHP). 7. Excellent problem solving, analysis and trouble shooting skills within complex TCP/IP network, OS and application domains.
8. Experience in On-site support management with a high volume payment system and working experience with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telecommunications business will be an added advantage.