Join us on Mission Incredible
Home . ATX Career .Key Account Manager – MyPOSPay
Key Account Manager - MyPOSPay
Head office - Petaling Jaya
About this role:This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual looking for a challenging and rewarding step up in their established sales career. It will be your job to source, acquire and appoint merchants to become a MyPOSPay agents. The Key Account Manager will drive sales for the company and play an integral part in delivering business growth for ATX. The successful candidate will be a positive and effective team player who is highly driven and ambitious. Strong communication and relationship development skills are key to this role.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Acquire/appoint merchants to be a MyPOSPay Agent for Parcel Pick Up Drop Off points, Reloads and Bill Payment collections services.
- Sign up new merchants.
- Achieve individual merchant new activation KPI.
- Meet company’s sales and revenue targets.
- Handle and resolve basic merchant servicing issue and enhance relationship with the merchants.
- Handle client enquiries and convert to sales /activation.
- Acquire/Appoint high traffic stores or online resellers for bulk parcel services.
The Successful candidate will have the following skill set and experience:-
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the related field.
- Experience in merchant acquiring for e-wallet and credit card terminal is preferred but not essential.
- Candidates must possess at least a diploma or degree in any field.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas.
- Ability to learn fast about product and services and able to give impactful explanation to prospect clients.
- Computer literate.
- Good Communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Highly motivated and bold.