We are looking for experienced professional to spearhead the finance department of our B2B online marketplace to buy FMCG. (www.runcithero.my)
– Creating purchase orders for suppliers.
– Managing orders placed by the kedai runcit.
– Managing inventory & stock levels.
– Bookkeeping & reporting.
Skills you need
– 5+ years experience in E-commerce industry.
– Specialization in Finance General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
– Professional Degree in Accountancy & Finance.
– Proficiency in AutoCount or any other Inventory Management Systems
– Able to provide full support to the finance team for FMCG industry.
– Oversea overall day to day e-commerce business operation with sales, marketing, customer service and logistic.
– Responsible to ensure smooth daily operation of the finance department e.g. stock check, order form suppliers.
– Responsible for the full spectrum of accounting including AP, AR, GL, FA.
– Ensure timely account closing including financing statements / report preparation.
– Handle statutory audit / taxation and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
– Liaise or coordinate with internal and external parties on the accounting and financial issues whenever required.
– Continuously propose and support the team in process workflow improvement initiatives.
– Undertake any other projects and ad-hoc work assigned from time to time.