Mobile Money is a convenient way for customers to establish an electronic account and maintain a ‘stored value’, accessible from their mobile phone, which can be used for a broad range of financial transactions. Mobile Money is a highly effective means of facilitating secure electronic transactions in both developed and developing markets.
Who can use it?
- Mobile Network Operators or Telecommunication Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Third-Party Solution Providers
How does Mobile Money work?
Currently, there are more people in the world with a mobile phone than a bank account.
ATX’s Mobile Money solution connects service providers and end-users by turning any mobile phone into an electronic funds account, allowing service providers to target both banked and unbanked users. It can be easily and quickly adapted to a variety of requirements.
What is in our offer?
With this versatile, scalable solution in place, service providers can offer a broad spectrum of smart and practical branded services such as merchant purchases, remittances, bill payments, and more. They will also be supported by comprehensive reports containing all settlement details.
Why ATX Mobile Money solution?
- Attract new customers and extend market reach
- Unlock new revenue streams
- Enhance end-user experience with more value-added services
- Lower cash-distribution expenses
- Accumulate customer data
Your customer benefits?
- Gain access to convenient and secure mobile financial services
- Greater ease of use – no need to carry cards or cash
- Reduced risk and cost of holding cash